It’s a jungle out there – especially for small businesses. Fortunately, we can help you make sense out of it all, and get the most out of Social Media.
You hear it all the time – “Social Media is important!” So you start a Facebook page, get maybe 30 people liking you (11 of them employees, and nine family) and then say “now what?”
Now what indeed… Our social media marketing services will help you make the most of social media, and use it to your fullest advantage. Yes, even smaller local companies can make real inroads using Social Media.
A Few Facts:
- The most popular sites online are social media sites.
Truthfully, this is the biggest explosion the web has ever seen.
- People talk about businesses with their friends, and recommend them. Yes, even online.
In a world where the best endorsement is a recommendation from a friend or a family member, not joining the conversation is simply not an option.
- If you have an effective social media presence, it’s like “extra” marketing – for FREE.
We know companies that have replaced thousands of dollars’ worth of direct mail with a few Facebook posts. It’s THAT powerful.
- We can get you an effective, fully-optimized social media management strategy.
We’ll get you setup, we’ll get you followed/liked, and we’ll show you exactly how your business and brand can benefit from an optimized social media presence, with customers both new and old.
Social Media is Great for Small Businesses
Social Media is FAR beyond “hey, here’s what I had for dinner” (don’t fall into the trap thinking that’s all Facebook and Twitter are). Instead, Social media is a viable, vibrant communications format that reaches EVERYONE. Unfortunately, most people do NOT know how to effectively use it. That’s to your advantage, and also where Chase Web Solutions comes in.
We have the experience and expertise necessary to help your business reach customers (both new and old) with an effective social media presence that truly complements your other marketing efforts. Over time, you’ll be so impressed that you’ll likely shift other marketing towards Social Media.
Here are some of the individual facets of social media that we offer:
- Social Media Account Creation – We’ve already discussed that it’s important to have a professionally branded social network. We can setup, configure, and brand your account the right way. This will increase exposure and brand credibility online. Having a credible professional image online is important, especially if you want to be successful with social media.
- Social Network Community Development – Social Networking isn’t just some fad. It’s here to stay and it’s only going to get bigger. Imagine if you had the ability to communicate with 1000 people interested in your business. Now imagine advertising to 10,000 or even 100,000 people interested… for FREE! See how Social Media has replaced direct mail for many businesses?
- Social Media Automation – Social media can be a tedious “what do I say now?” task, and, quite frankly, a little hard to keep up with. Especially when you have multiple social network accounts along with a blog. Stop logging into every account to post one thing, post it once and have it automatically post to the rest of your accounts.
- Social Network Advertising Campaign – Facebook advertising right now is the most cost effective (and productive) form of advertising on the internet. Especially for local businesses (shhh – your competition probably doesn’t know this, either). We’ll help you make the most of this incredibly powerful tool.
- Blog Creation – Blogs are an important part of the marketing mix. We can design your blog and link it to your web site. Or if you need a web site and blog combination, then check out our Content Management System for a fully integrated solution.
- Blog/Article Creation – Many businesses understand the power of blogging and why it must be used in the marketing mix. But they never know what to say (nor do they have the time). The solution is to have one of our bloggers take care of it for you! We write blogs based on industry related news and your specific requirements.
- Social Content Syndication – Content is King! But without proper syndication of your content, no one will find it. That’s where we come in – our content syndication services will get your content in front of people, so they can “like” it and “vote” on it via the various social networks (i.e. Digg, etc.) This will increase the popularity of your content and thus give it a buzz that can go viral.
We know Social Media for small businesses, and we can help you. Get a quote today.